<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Valentine's Day... Don't be a Bleeding Heart !

By Zardoz Z. Bachman

It is getting close to Valentines Day !! Just a reminder ! Don't forget about that someone special in your life or you will come to regret it. I have my eye on a very nice neckless for my special someone. She doesn't know I know about the Movado watch she bought me so I will have to do one better !!! It should be fun !!

Life is wonderful.... despite the ricin and the pain. Zoloft helps !




by ZZ Staff | 2/04/2004 08:41:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons