<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Tuesday, June 29, 2004

ScrappleFace: Kerry Lauded for Iraq Sovereignty

Need a good laugh? ala... Scrapleface
ScrappleFace: Kerry Lauded for Iraq Sovereignty, Praises Bush: "Born To Lose
Born to lose,
I always look so calm,
That's because I served in Vietnam.
You can see why I had my career,
I had medals coming out my rear.
Born to lose,
I can't make up my mind,
'cause my mind is kinda hard to find.
I may flip and flop,but please recall,
Though I lose I NEVER EVER FALL.
Born to lose, I'm coming to the end,
But BillandHill will always be my friend.
All my life , my wives have bought my pants.
Born to lose, I'll just go live in France.
Posted by: Prettyold at June 29, 2004 03:24 PM "
This bit of light poetry was posted by Prettyold on the Scrappleface site. Rather creative don't you think?

by ZZ Staff | 6/29/2004 08:04:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons