<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Friday, April 22, 2005

BlogXchange Contest Challenge! - The Finish Line!

On 4/15/05 I thought I would subject myself to a blog surfing contest. (Nothing like experiencing one first hand and pulling out all the stops in order to better write about it.)

First let me thank a few members of the BlogXchange membership who were absolutley relentless. Especially "hiddenwords". We exchanged 1st and 2nd places more than a few times during the seven days. Here is my short assessment and review:
If you are not obsessive compulsive, then blog traffic clicking contests are not for you. Trust me, seeing the same blogs over and over is akin to Chinese water torture. But it does have some interesting possibilities for the future with variations that the site designer is working on. Who knows maybe a quiz for credits based on what information was contained on some of the sites seen, over and over again? There is space and room for some creativity with all these services but BlogXchange is trying to be different.

Now you might think I am some sort of masochist to sit in front of a PC and click away providing little if any value to the blogosphere except collecting credits for the circulation of my own site. And you would be right. However the one thing I did want to try and accomplish was to set a high watermark challenge to other members or future members of BlogXchange to beat a high score. In fact I won't even participate in the next contest, just to see if anyone else has the stamina to go up against "hiddenwords". I nearly threw the towel in yesterday. I have my money on her !!!

So even though we finished first, here are some plugs for the rest of the folks that all gave it their best effort:

HAT TIP TO:

My nemesis during the entire contest!: HiddenWords

Also on my tail early on: Tonyo77
Ochemma
dsale
Inkserotica
slovatt
Sweet %3

by ZZ Staff | 4/22/2005 09:57:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons