<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rush Limbaugh Next Press Secretary

(WASHINGTON) — Nationally-syndicated radio talkshow host Rush Limbaugh
today downplayed rumors that he’s in the running to replace White House Press
Secretary Scott McClellan, who announced his resignation today.

“I could never afford the pay cut,” said Mr. Limbaugh. “Although I’m confident that I
could answer questions from the White House press corps with half my brain tied
behind my back.”

“I could deal with Helen Thomas while blindfolded,” he
added. “In fact, the blindfold would be a non-negotiable condition of my
employment.” -- Scott Ott / ScrappleFace


You gotta love this guy's sense of humor. Scott, speaking blindfolded to Helen Thomas is being kind. "Rush" might also consider a pair of shooting range ear plugs in order to remain OSHA compliant.

by ZZ Staff | 4/19/2006 09:28:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons