<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Friday, June 22, 2007

Significant Differences Between Lutherans and Catholics Discovered

--- [Hat Tip: to megitt33] who sent this in on the lighter side for us to share...
A little boy, about six years old, was walking down a dirt road after church one Sunday when he came to a crossroad where he met a little girl coming from another direction.

"Hello," said the little boy.

Hi," replied the little girl.

"Where are you going?" asked the little boy.

"I'm on my way home from church," answered the little girl.

"Me too," replied the little boy. "I'm on my way home from church. Which church do you go to?" asked the little boy.

"I go to the Lutheran church down the road," replied the little girl. "What about you?"

"I go to the Catholic church at the top of the hill," replied the little boy.

They discovered that they were both going the same way so they decided to walk together. They came to a low spot in the road where spring rains had partially flooded the road.

There was no way that they could pass without getting wet. "If I get my new Sunday dress wet my mom's going to skin me alive," said the little girl.

"My Mom will tan my hide if I get my new Sunday suit wet," replied the little boy.

"I know what I'll do," said the little girl. "I'm gonna pull off all my clothes and hold them over my head and wade across." "That's a good idea," replied the little boy. "I'm going to do the same thing with my suit."

So they both undressed and waded across to the other side without getting their clothes wet. As they stood there in the sun waiting to drip dry before putting their clothes back on, the little boy finally remarked, "You know, I never realized how much difference there is between a Lutheran and a Catholic."


Technorati Tags Tags: , ,

by ZZ Staff | 6/22/2007 08:06:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons