<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Kerry Votes for Bush, Before Voting Against Him

More great prose from the genius of Scott Ott !
ScrappleFace: Kerry Votes for Bush, Before Voting Against Him: "2004-11-02) -- Democrat presidential contender John Forbes Kerry today voted to re-elect George W. Bush, but then requested a new ballot and voted for himself for president.

'I actually did vote for George W. Bush, before I voted against him,' said Mr. Kerry. 'After I punched my ballot, I remembered that the 'W' stands for 'wrong'. I told the election official at the precinct that I had spoiled my ballot, and she gave me a new one.'

Asked if other Americans should vote for him, Mr. Kerry said, 'I believe in voting for John Forbes Kerry, but I can't take what is an article of faith for me and impose it on people who don't share that faith.'" -- Scott Ott / ScrappleFace
Scott has a great sense of the macabre. It is sort of twisted isn't it, yet so honest ! - zzb

by ZZ Staff | 11/02/2004 09:57:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons