<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bringing You The Latest In News Satire and Sarcasm...


Friday, May 06, 2005

An American Housewife: eBay Toasted !

We have to give a hat tip to the housewife at American Housewife for this interesting find! When eBay first went public I can remember everyone calling it a potentially wonderful online Bazaar... Well the online Bazzar is quickly becoming a Bizzare Bazzar!

An American Housewife: "I have seen it all now. A man draws a sketchy picture of the Georgia run away bride on a piece of Wonder Bread toast and puts it up for auction on eBay. I kid you not."
"I just carved it on there real quick and put it on there as a joke," Lonzello told the Daily Record of Parsippany for Friday's newspapers.

As of about 5 p.m. Friday, Lonzello's eBay posting had 134,300 visits and 111 bids made on the toast, with a top bid of $15,400. Bidding closes Sunday.
He put it on eBay as a joke?! I hope the people bidding on this stupid thing are joksters as well.

And it's not the only Jennifer Wilbanks related item up for auction either. I swear eBay will do anything for attention. Shame on them. And while I'm at it shame on me for putting this silly entry up. But then again, I don't have 134,300 visitors.
Get over to her site and check this out. In fact check out the entire site... it's quite interesting !! -- zzb

by ZZ Staff | 5/06/2005 07:48:00 PM | | Link | | | AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

ZZ OpenRing OpenWeb Downloads BlogExplosion Subscribe in NewsGator Online ...Blogging Services

More Satire and Sarcasm:


Subscribe with Bloglines


ZZ OpenWeb Downloads


Copyright© ZZ OpenWeb 2003-2008. All Rights Reserved - Creative Commons